A Polymorphism Study of the Human Agouti Gene and its Association with MC1R
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2002
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 264–267, August 2001
How to Cite
Voisey, J., Box, N. F. and Van Daal, A. (2001), A Polymorphism Study of the Human Agouti Gene and its Association with MC1R. Pigment Cell Research, 14: 264–267. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2001.140406.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2002
- Received 13 February 2001 Accepted 9 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!