Microphthalmia-Associated Transcription Factor (MITF) is Required but is Not Sufficient to Induce the Expression of Melanogenic Genes
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2003
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 374–382, August 2003
How to Cite
Gaggioli, C., Buscà, R., Abbe, P., Ortonne, J.-P. and Ballotti, R. (2003), Microphthalmia-Associated Transcription Factor (MITF) is Required but is Not Sufficient to Induce the Expression of Melanogenic Genes. Pigment Cell Research, 16: 374–382. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2003.00057.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2003
- Received 7 February 2003; in final form 10 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!