Present address: J. Brian Nofsinger, Triangle Laboratories, Inc., 2445 S. Alston Ave., Durham, NC 27713, USA
Comparison of the Structural and Physical Properties of Human Hair Eumelanin Following Enzymatic or Acid/Base Extraction
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2003
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 355–365, August 2003
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Kempf, V. R., Brian Nofsinger, J., Weinert, E. E., Rudnicki, M., Wakamatsu, K., Ito, S. and Simon, J. D. (2003), Comparison of the Structural and Physical Properties of Human Hair Eumelanin Following Enzymatic or Acid/Base Extraction. Pigment Cell Research, 16: 355–365. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2003.00059.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2003
- Received 15 January 2003; in final form 9 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!