Mechanistic Studies of Catechol Generation from Secondary Quinone Amines Relevant to Indole Formation and Tyrosinase Activation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 397–406, August 2003
How to Cite
Land, E. J., Ramsden, C. A., Riley, P. A. and Yoganathan, G. (2003), Mechanistic Studies of Catechol Generation from Secondary Quinone Amines Relevant to Indole Formation and Tyrosinase Activation. Pigment Cell Research, 16: 397–406. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2003.00063.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Received 6 March 2003; in final form 17 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!