Genistein Enhances the Cisplatin-Induced Inhibition of Cell Growth and Apoptosis in Human Malignant Melanoma Cells
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2003
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 470–476, October 2003
How to Cite
Tamura, S., Bito, T., Ichihashi, M. and Ueda, M. (2003), Genistein Enhances the Cisplatin-Induced Inhibition of Cell Growth and Apoptosis in Human Malignant Melanoma Cells. Pigment Cell Research, 16: 470–476. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2003.00068.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2003
- Received 18 December 2002; in final form 20 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!