Establishment and Characterization of a Normal Melanocyte Cell Line Derived from Pig Skin
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 407–410, August 2003
How to Cite
Julé, S., Bossé, P., Egidy, G. and Panthier, J.-J. (2003), Establishment and Characterization of a Normal Melanocyte Cell Line Derived from Pig Skin. Pigment Cell Research, 16: 407–410. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0749.2003.00071.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Received 15 April 2003; in final form 1 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!