Induction of c-fos expression by nicotine in human periodontal ligament fibroblasts is related to cellular thiol levels
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2003
Journal of Periodontal Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 44–50, February 2003
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-C., Hsieh, Y.-S., Lii, C.-K., Huang, F.-M., Tai, K.-W. and Chou, M.-Y. (2003), Induction of c-fos expression by nicotine in human periodontal ligament fibroblasts is related to cellular thiol levels. Journal of Periodontal Research, 38: 44–50. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0765.2003.01642.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication October 23, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!