UV-induced skin changes due to regular use of commercial sunbeds
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 223–227, October 2002
How to Cite
Ruegemer, J., Schuetz, B., Hermann, K., Hein, R., Ring, J. and Abeck, D. (2002), UV-induced skin changes due to regular use of commercial sunbeds. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 18: 223–227. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0781.2002.180501.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication October 25, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.