Protective effects of melatonin, vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine against acetaminophen toxicity in mice: a comparative study
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 61–68, August 2003
How to Cite
Şener, G., Şehirli, A. Ö. and Ayanoğlu-Dülger, G. (2003), Protective effects of melatonin, vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine against acetaminophen toxicity in mice: a comparative study. Journal of Pineal Research, 35: 61–68. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079X.2003.00050.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
- Received November 20, 2002; accepted March 2, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!