Orally administered melatonin reduces oxidative stress and proinflammatory cytokines induced by amyloid-β peptide in rat brain: a comparative, in vivo study versus vitamin C and E
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 80–84, September 2003
How to Cite
Rosales-Corral, S., Tan, D.-X., Reiter, R. J., Valdivia-Velázquez, M., Martínez-Barboza, G., Pablo Acosta-Martínez, J. and Ortiz, G. G. (2003), Orally administered melatonin reduces oxidative stress and proinflammatory cytokines induced by amyloid-β peptide in rat brain: a comparative, in vivo study versus vitamin C and E. Journal of Pineal Research, 35: 80–84. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079X.2003.00057.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Received February 6, 2003; accepted March 13, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!