Oxidation of melatonin by singlet molecular oxygen (O2(1Δg)) produces N1-acetyl-N2-formyl-5-methoxykynurenine
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 131–137, September 2003
How to Cite
de Almeida, E. A., Martinez, G. R., Klitzke, C. F., de Medeiros, M. H. G. and Mascio, P. D. (2003), Oxidation of melatonin by singlet molecular oxygen (O2(1Δg)) produces N1-acetyl-N2-formyl-5-methoxykynurenine. Journal of Pineal Research, 35: 131–137. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079X.2003.00066.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
- Received March 18, 2003; accepted April 17, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!