Melatonin slowed the early biochemical progression of hormone-refractory prostate cancer in a patient whose prostate tumor tissue expressed MT1 receptor subtype
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 177–182, October 2003
How to Cite
Shiu, S. Y. W., Law, I. C., Lau, K. W., Tam, P. C., Yip, A. W. C. and Ng, W. T. (2003), Melatonin slowed the early biochemical progression of hormone-refractory prostate cancer in a patient whose prostate tumor tissue expressed MT1 receptor subtype. Journal of Pineal Research, 35: 177–182. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079X.2003.00074.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
- Received April 21, 2003; accepted May 13, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!