Protective effect of melatonin and its precursor L-tryptophan on acute pancreatitis induced by caerulein overstimulation or ischemia/reperfusion
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2002
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 40–52, January 2003
How to Cite
Jaworek, J., Leja-Szpak, A., Bonior, J., Nawrot, K., Tomaszewska, R., Stachura, J., Sendur, R., Pawlik, W., Brzozowski, T. and Konturek, S. J. (2003), Protective effect of melatonin and its precursor L-tryptophan on acute pancreatitis induced by caerulein overstimulation or ischemia/reperfusion. Journal of Pineal Research, 34: 40–52. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079X.2003.02937.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2002
- Received June 10, 2002; accepted September 5, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!