Increased melatonin 1a-receptor immunoreactivity in the hippocampus of Alzheimer's disease patients
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2002
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 59–62, January 2002
How to Cite
Savaskan, E., Olivieri, G., Meier, F., Brydon, L., Jockers, R., Ravid, R., Wirz-Justice, A. and Müller-Spahn, F. (2002), Increased melatonin 1a-receptor immunoreactivity in the hippocampus of Alzheimer's disease patients. Journal of Pineal Research, 32: 59–62. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079x.2002.00841.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!