The protective effects of melatonin from oxidative damage induced by amyloid beta-peptide 25–35 in middle-aged rats
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 85–89, March 2002
How to Cite
Shen, Y. X. , Xu, S. Y. , Wei, W. , Sun, X. X. , Liu, L. H. , Yang, J. and Dong, C. (2002), The protective effects of melatonin from oxidative damage induced by amyloid beta-peptide 25–35 in middle-aged rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 32: 85–89. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079x.2002.1819.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!