Effects of pinealectomy and melatonin on the retrograde degeneration of retinal ganglion cells in a novel model of intraorbital optic nerve transection in mice
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 106–111, March 2002
How to Cite
Kilic, E., Hermann, D. M. , Isenmann, S. and Bähr, M. (2002), Effects of pinealectomy and melatonin on the retrograde degeneration of retinal ganglion cells in a novel model of intraorbital optic nerve transection in mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 32: 106–111. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079x.2002.1823.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!