Melatonin reduces memory changes and neural oxidative damage in mice treated with D-galactose
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 173–178, April 2002
How to Cite
Shen, Y.-X., Xu, S.-Y., Wei, W., Sun, X.-X., Yang, J., Liu, L.-H. and Dong, C. (2002), Melatonin reduces memory changes and neural oxidative damage in mice treated with D-galactose. Journal of Pineal Research, 32: 173–178. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-079x.2002.1o850.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!