Effect of salbutamol, a beta-2-adrenergic agonist, on erythropoietin concentration in healthy males
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 31–33, February 2002
How to Cite
Berglund, B., Sundgot-Borgen, J. and Wide, L. (2002), Effect of salbutamol, a beta-2-adrenergic agonist, on erythropoietin concentration in healthy males. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 12: 31–33. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0838.2002.120106.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication 31 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.