Diurnal variation of CO2 concentration, Δ14C and δ13C in an urban forest: estimate of the anthropogenic and biogenic CO2 contributions
Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 97–109, March 2002
How to Cite
Takahashi, H. A., Konohira, E., Hiyama, T., Minami, M., Nakamura, T. and Yoshida, N. (2002), Diurnal variation of CO2 concentration, Δ14C and δ13C in an urban forest: estimate of the anthropogenic and biogenic CO2 contributions. Tellus B, 54: 97–109. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0889.2002.00231.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript received 13 June 2000; in final form 26 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!