Biological Activity of the Suppressor Cells Inducer Factor Secreted by the Jeg-3 Choriocarcinoma Cell Line
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 332–341, November 2001
How to Cite
MARKERT, U.R., MARKERT, U.R. and CHAOUAT, G. (2001), Biological Activity of the Suppressor Cells Inducer Factor Secreted by the Jeg-3 Choriocarcinoma Cell Line. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 46: 332–341. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2001.d01-21.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 21 October 1999 Revised 6 April 2001 Accepted 21 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.