Distributions of Endometrial NK Cells, B Cells, T Cells, and Th2/Tc2 Cells Fail to Predict Pregnancy Outcome Following Recurrent Abortion
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2002
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 196–202, April 2002
How to Cite
MICHIMATA, T., OGASAWARA, M. S. , TSUDA, H., SUZUMORI, K., AOKI, K., SAKAI, M., FUJIMURA, M., NAGATA, K., NAKAMURA, M. and SAITO, S. (2002), Distributions of Endometrial NK Cells, B Cells, T Cells, and Th2/Tc2 Cells Fail to Predict Pregnancy Outcome Following Recurrent Abortion. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 47: 196–202. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01048.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.