IL-1 Activity is Expressed Differently During Pregnancy in the Rat Uterine Artery than in Aortic or Uterine Tissues
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 163–169, September 2002
How to Cite
Huleihel, M., Leiberman, J. R. , Yohay, D., Holcberg, G., Katz, M. and Mazor, M. (2002), IL-1 Activity is Expressed Differently During Pregnancy in the Rat Uterine Artery than in Aortic or Uterine Tissues. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 48: 163–169. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01051.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.