Deficiency of Decidual IL-10 in First Trimester Missed Abortion: A Lack of Correlation with the Decidual Immune Cell Profile
Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 242–250, April 2002
How to Cite
PLEVYAK, M., HANNA, N., MAYER, S., MURPHY, S., PINAR, H., FAST, L., EKERFELT, C., ERNERUDH, J., BERG, G., MATTHIESEN, L. and SHARMA, S. (2002), Deficiency of Decidual IL-10 in First Trimester Missed Abortion: A Lack of Correlation with the Decidual Immune Cell Profile. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 47: 242–250. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01060.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.