Fetal Survival in the Rat as Affected by Intrauterine Injection of Serum Containing Antiphospholipid Antibodies
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 291–295, November 2002
How to Cite
Halperin, R., Hadas, E., Shinnar, N., Bukovsky, I. and Schneider, D. (2002), Fetal Survival in the Rat as Affected by Intrauterine Injection of Serum Containing Antiphospholipid Antibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 48: 291–295. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01083.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2003
- Submitted September 13, 2001; revised November 28, 2001; accepted November 30, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.