Interleukin Regulation of Asymmetric Antibody Synthesized by Isolated Placental B Cells
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 275–282, October 2002
How to Cite
CANELLADA, A. , FÄRBER, A. , ZENCLUSSEN, A.C. , GENTILE, T. , DOKMETJIAN, J. , KEIL, A. , BLOIS, S. , MIRANDA, S. , BEROD, L. , GUTIÉRREZ, G. , MARKERT, U.R. and MARGNI, R.A. (2002), Interleukin Regulation of Asymmetric Antibody Synthesized by Isolated Placental B Cells. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 48: 275–282. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01125.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.