Progesterone Induced Blocking Factor (PIBF) Mediates Progesterone Induced Suppression of Decidual Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 201–209, October 2002
How to Cite
LAŠKARIN, G., TOKMADŽIĆ, V. S. , ŠTRBO, N., BOGOVIĆ, T., SZEKERES-BARTHO, J., RANDIĆ, L., PODACK, E. R. and RUKAVINA, D. (2002), Progesterone Induced Blocking Factor (PIBF) Mediates Progesterone Induced Suppression of Decidual Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 48: 201–209. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01133.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.