Immunosuppressive Properties of Follicular Fluid and Media Conditioned by Zygotes Correlate with Subsequent Conception in In Vitro Fertilization
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 329–333, November 2002
How to Cite
Dirnfeld, M., Lahat, N., Daniel-Spiegel, E., Wiener-Megnazi, Z., Goldman, S., Abramovici, H. and Shalev, E. (2002), Immunosuppressive Properties of Follicular Fluid and Media Conditioned by Zygotes Correlate with Subsequent Conception in In Vitro Fertilization. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 48: 329–333. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.01178.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.