The Age-Related Changes in the Incidence of `Natural' Anti-Sperm Antibodies Suggest they are not Auto-/Isoantibodies
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2002
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 65–71, February 2002
How to Cite
KALAYDJIEV, S. K. , DIMITROVA, D. K. , TRIFONOVA, N. L. , FICHOROVA, R. N. , MASHAROVA, N. G. , RAICHEVA, Y. N. , SIMEONOVA, M. N. , TODOROVA, E. I. , TODOROV, V. I. and NAKOV, L. S. (2002), The Age-Related Changes in the Incidence of `Natural' Anti-Sperm Antibodies Suggest they are not Auto-/Isoantibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 47: 65–71. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2002.1o054.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.