Concentrations of Interferon-γ-Induced Protein-10 (IP-10), an Antiangiogenic Substance, are Decreased in Peritoneal Fluid of Women with Advanced Endometriosis
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 60–65, July 2003
How to Cite
Yoshino, O., Osuga, Y., Koga, K., Hirota, Y., Tsutsumi, O., Yano, T., Morita, Y., Momoeda, M., Fujiwara, T., Kugu, K. and Taketani, Y. (2003), Concentrations of Interferon-γ-Induced Protein-10 (IP-10), an Antiangiogenic Substance, are Decreased in Peritoneal Fluid of Women with Advanced Endometriosis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 60–65. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.00037.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Submitted May 30, 2002; revised October 1, 2002; accepted October 14, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.