Effect of Antisperm Antibodies Present in Human Follicular Fluid upon the Acrosome Reaction and Sperm–Zona pellucida Interaction
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 209–219, September 2003
How to Cite
Marín-Briggiler, C. I., Vazquez-Levin, M. H., Gonzalez-Echeverría, F., Blaquier, J. A., Miranda, P. V. and Tezón, J. G. (2003), Effect of Antisperm Antibodies Present in Human Follicular Fluid upon the Acrosome Reaction and Sperm–Zona pellucida Interaction. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 209–219. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.00082.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Submitted August 29, 2002; revised January 13, 2002; accepted January 15, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.