GM-CSF and Pregnancy: Evidence of Significantly Reduced Blood Concentrations in Unexplained Recurrent Abortion Efficiently Reverted by Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 232–237, September 2003
How to Cite
Perricone, R., De Carolis, C., Giacomelli, R., Guarino, M. D., De Sanctis, G. and Fontana, L. (2003), GM-CSF and Pregnancy: Evidence of Significantly Reduced Blood Concentrations in Unexplained Recurrent Abortion Efficiently Reverted by Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 232–237. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.00083.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
- Submitted December 11, 2002; revised January 3, 2003; accepted March 18, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.