Predominant Intracellular Expression of CXCR4 and CCR5 in Purified Primary Trophoblast Cells from First Trimester and Term Human Placentae
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 291–301, October 2003
How to Cite
Maldonado-Estrada, J., Menu, E., Roques, P., Vaslin, B., Dautry-Varsat, A., Barré-Sinoussi, F. and Chaouat, G. (2003), Predominant Intracellular Expression of CXCR4 and CCR5 in Purified Primary Trophoblast Cells from First Trimester and Term Human Placentae. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 291–301. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.00084.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Submitted December 12, 2002; revised March 6, 2003; accepted March 11, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.