Relation Between Post-partum Liver Dysfunction and Anti-cytochrome 2D6 Antibodies
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 355–362, October 2003
How to Cite
Izumi, Y., Tanaka, S., Hidaka, Y., Shimaoka, Y., Tatsumi, K.-i., Takano, T., Kaneko, A., Oku, K. and Amino, N. (2003), Relation Between Post-partum Liver Dysfunction and Anti-cytochrome 2D6 Antibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 355–362. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.00089.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2003
- Submitted January 20, 2003; revised March 10, 2003; accepted March 11, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.