Distinct T Cell Subsets and Cytokine Production in Cultures Derived from transformation Zone and Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion Biopsies of the Uterine Cervix
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 6–13, January 2003
How to Cite
Jacobs, N., Renard, I., Al-Saleh, W., Hubert, P., Doyen, J., Kedzia, W., Boniver, J. and Delvenne, P. (2003), Distinct T Cell Subsets and Cytokine Production in Cultures Derived from transformation Zone and Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion Biopsies of the Uterine Cervix. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 49: 6–13. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.01109.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.