Progesterone Regulates IL12 Expression in Pregnancy Lymphocytes by Inhibiting Phospholipase A2
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 2003
How to Cite
Par, G. , Geli, J. , Kozma, N. , Varga, P. and Szekeres-Bartho, J. (2003), Progesterone Regulates IL12 Expression in Pregnancy Lymphocytes by Inhibiting Phospholipase A2. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 49: 1–5. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-0897.2003.01149.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.