Long-Term Comparison of Tacrolimus- and Cyclosporine-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Pediatric Heart-Transplant Recipients
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 769–773, September 2002
How to Cite
English, R. F., Pophal, S. A., Bacanu, S.-A., Fricker, J., Boyle, G. J., Ellis, D., Harker, K., Sutton, R., Miller, S. A., Law, Y. M., Pigula, F. A. and Webbera,*, S. A. (2002), Long-Term Comparison of Tacrolimus- and Cyclosporine-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Pediatric Heart-Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 2: 769–773. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-6143.2002.20811.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
- Received 31 October 2001, revised and accepted for publication 26 February 2002
- 2Nephrotoxicity of FK-506: a preliminary study on comparative aspects of FK-506 and cyclosporine nephrotoxicity. Transplant Proc 1994; 6: 3104–3105., , , , .
- 13Early and late forms of cyclosporine nephrotoxicity: studies in cardiac transplant recipients. Am J Kidney Dis 1987; IX: 12–22., , et al.