Part of the material was presented at The American Transplant Congress held April 26th – May 1st in Washington, D.C.
Pretransplant MELD Score As a Predictor of Outcome After Liver Transplantation for Chronic Hepatitis C
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 626–630, May 2003
How to Cite
Onaca, N. N., Levy, M. F., Netto, G. J., Thomas, M. J., Sanchez, E. Q., Chinnakotla, S., Fasola, C. G., Weinstein, J. S., Murray, N., Goldstein, R. M. and Klintmalm, G. B. (2003), Pretransplant MELD Score As a Predictor of Outcome After Liver Transplantation for Chronic Hepatitis C. American Journal of Transplantation, 3: 626–630. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-6143.2003.00092.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Received 8 July 2002, revised 19 November and accepted for publication 17 December 2002
- 1Model for end-stage liver disease and Child-Turcotte-Pugh score as predictors of pretransplantation disease severity, posttransplantation outcome, and resource utilization in United Network for Organ Sharing status 2A patients. Liver Transpl 2002; 8: 278–284., , et al.
- 8Prediction of liver transplantation outcome based on pretransplant disease severity: is there anything better than MELD? [abstract] Hepatology 2001; 34 (4 Part 2): 235A., , et al.