Screening for Prostate, Breast and Colorectal Cancer in Renal Transplant Recipients
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 619–625, May 2003
How to Cite
Kiberd, B. A., Keough-Ryan, T. and Clase, C. M. (2003), Screening for Prostate, Breast and Colorectal Cancer in Renal Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 3: 619–625. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-6143.2003.00118.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Received 15 August 2002, revised 4 December 2002 and accepted for publication 4 January 2003
- 1US Renal Data System. Excerpts from the USRDS 2000 Annual Data Report: Atlas of end stage renal disease in the United States. Am J Kidney Dis 2000; 36: S1–S239.
- 2Recommendations for outpatient surveillance of renal transplantation. J Am Soc Nephrol 2000; 10 (supplement 15): S1–S86., , et al. for the American Society of Transplantation.
- 5US Renal Data System. USRDS 1997 Annual Report, National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Bethesda, MD, 1997.
- 6US Renal Data System. USRDS 2000 Annual Report, National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Bethesda, MD, 2000.
- 72000., , et al. (eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1973–1997. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute,
- 17Screening for Breast Cancer. Recommendations and rationale. February 2002. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/3rduspstf/breastcancer/brcanrr.htm
- 18US preventive Services Task Force. Screening for Colorectal Cancer: Recommendations and rationale. July 2002. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: http://www.ahrq. gov/clinic/3rduspstf/breastcancer/brcanrr.htm
- 23Consumer price index research series using current methods, 1978–1998. Monthly Labor Review 1999: 29–38.,
- 282nd edn, 1996. Report of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/cpsix.htm #screening, Guide to Clinical Preventive Services,