Prospective, Randomized, Multi-Center Trial of Antibody Induction Therapy in Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplantation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2003
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 855–864, July 2003
How to Cite
Kaufman, D. B., III, G. W. B., Bruce, D. S., Johnson, C. P., Gaber, A. O., Sutherland, D. E. R., Merion, R. M., Gruber, S. A., Schweitzer, E., Leone, J. P., Marsh, C. L., Alfrey, E., Concepcion, W., Stegall, M. D., Schulak, J. A., Gores, P. F., Benedetti, E., Smith, C., Henning, A. K., Kuehnel, F., King, S. and Fitzsimmons, W. E. (2003), Prospective, Randomized, Multi-Center Trial of Antibody Induction Therapy in Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 3: 855–864. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-6143.2003.00160.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2003
- Received 31 January 2003,revised 27 February 2003 and accepted for publication 12 March 2003
- 4Tacrolimus versus cyclosporine in primary simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation: six months results of a large multicentre trial. Acta Chir Aust 2001; 33: 8., , .
- 10Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients Report on the State of Transplantation: Immunosuppression: Practice and Trends. Am J Transplant 2003; 3(Suppl. 4): 41–52., , , , , .
- 15Based on data from the International Pancreas Transplant Registry of the Scientific Registry of the United Network for Organ Sharing.
- 17for the PIVOT Study Group. A multicenter, open-label, comparative trial of two daclizumab dosing strategies versus no antibody induction in combination with tacrolimus, mycophenolate mofetil and steroids for the prevention of acute rejection in simultaneous kidney pancreas transplant recipients: interim analysis. Clin Transpl 2002; 16: 60–68., , , ,