Overcoming a Positive Crossmatch in Living-Donor Kidney Transplantation
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2003
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1017–1023, August 2003
How to Cite
Gloor, J. M., DeGoey, S. R., Pineda, A. A., Moore, S. B., Prieto, M., Nyberg, S. L., Larson, T. S., Griffin, M. D., Textor, S. C., Velosa, J. A., Schwab, T. R., Fix, L. A. and Stegall, M. D. (2003), Overcoming a Positive Crossmatch in Living-Donor Kidney Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 3: 1017–1023. doi: 10.1034/j.1600-6143.2003.00180.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2003
- Received 11 November 2002, revised and accepted for publication 27 March 2003
- 1U.S. Scientific Registry for Transplant Recipients and the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network: Annual Report 2000. Transplant Data: 1990–1999. Rockville, MD, Richmond, VA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Special Programs, Division of Transplantation, United Network for Organ Sharing; 2000.
- 13Splenectomy as a prerequisite for successful human ABO-incompatible renal transplantation. Transplant Proc 1985; 17: 138–143., , et al.
- 17Posttransplant donor-specific antibody characterization and kidney graft survival. Transplant Int 2000; 13 (Suppl. 1): S439–S443., , et al.