Oral lichen planus: a preliminary clinical study on treatment with tazarotene
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 291–295, November 2002
How to Cite
Petruzzi, M., De Benedittis, M., Grassi, R., Cassano, N., Vena, G. and Serpico, R. (2002), Oral lichen planus: a preliminary clinical study on treatment with tazarotene. Oral Diseases, 8: 291–295. doi: 10.1034/j.1601-0825.2002.02833.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 5 March 2002; revised 25 June 2002; accepted 27 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.