The manuscript was presented, in part, at the International Association for Dental Research annual conference in Chiba, Japan in June 2001.
Oral health condition in southern Chinese after radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma: extent and nature of the problem
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 196–202, July 2003
How to Cite
Pow, E., McMillan, A., Leung, W., Kwong, D. and Wong, M. (2003), Oral health condition in southern Chinese after radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma: extent and nature of the problem. Oral Diseases, 9: 196–202. doi: 10.1034/j.1601-0825.2003.02924.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Received 11 November 2002; revised 4 March 2003; accepted 7 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.