Kenneth E. Miller, PhD, Department of Psychology, San Francisco State University;
Bosnian Refugees and the Stressors of Exile: A Narrative Study
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2002 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 341–354, July 2002
How to Cite
Miller, K. E., Worthington, G. J., Muzurovic, J., Tipping, S. and Goldman, A. (2002), Bosnian Refugees and the Stressors of Exile: A Narrative Study. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 72: 341–354. doi: 10.1037/0002-94220.127.116.111
We extend our deep appreciation to the participants who made this study possible. This study was funded by a grant from the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences at San Francisco State University.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received July 30, 2001, Revision received February 4, 2002, Accepted April 22, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.