Simon Denny, FRACP, MPH, Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis;
Emotional Resilience: Risk and Protective Factors for Depression Among Alternative Education Students in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2004 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 137–149, April 2004
How to Cite
Denny, S., Fleming, T., Clark, T. C. and Wall, M. (2004), Emotional Resilience: Risk and Protective Factors for Depression Among Alternative Education Students in New Zealand. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 74: 137–149. doi: 10.1037/0002-9418.104.22.168
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received October 28, 2002 Accepted January 9, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.