Karni Ginzburg, PhD, School of Social Work, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv. Israel.
PTSD and World Assumptions Following Myocardial Infarction: A Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2004 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 286–292, July 2004
How to Cite
Ginzburg, K. (2004), PTSD and World Assumptions Following Myocardial Infarction: A Longitudinal Study. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 74: 286–292. doi: 10.1037/0002-94184.108.40.2066
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received October 24, 2002 Revision received May 21, 2003 Accepted June 10, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!