Emiko A. Tajima, PhD, Todd I. Herrenkohl, PhD, and Bu Huang, PhD, School of Social Work, University of Washington
Measuring Child Maltreatment: A Comparison of Prospective Parent Reports and Retrospective Adolescent Reports
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
2004 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 424–435, October 2004
How to Cite
Tajima, E. A., Herrenkohl, T. I., Huang, B. and Whitney, S. D. (2004), Measuring Child Maltreatment: A Comparison of Prospective Parent Reports and Retrospective Adolescent Reports. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 74: 424–435. doi: 10.1037/0002-94220.127.116.114
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Received September 25, 2002; Revision received July 2, 2003; Accepted September 17, 2003 H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.