Vetta L. Sanders Thompson, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of Missouri—St. Louis
Stigmatization, Discrimination, and Mental Health: The Impact of Multiple Identity Status
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
2004 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 529–544, October 2004
How to Cite
Thompson, V. L. S., Noel, J. G. and Campbell, J. (2004), Stigmatization, Discrimination, and Mental Health: The Impact of Multiple Identity Status. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 74: 529–544. doi: 10.1037/0002-94184.108.40.2069
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Received December 15, 2002; Revision received August 8, 2003; Accepted October 7, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!