Socioeconomic Status and Mental Illness: Tests of the Social Causation and Selection Hypotheses
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2005 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 3–18, January 2005
How to Cite
Hudson, C. G. (2005), Socioeconomic Status and Mental Illness: Tests of the Social Causation and Selection Hypotheses. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 75: 3–18. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.52
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received April 10, 2003 Accepted January 30, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!