Jim Fultz, PhD, died in March 2003. We gratefully acknowledge his contributions to the research
Homeless Near a Thousand Homes: Outcomes of Homeless Youth in a Crisis Shelter
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
2005 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 347–355, July 2005
How to Cite
Barber, C. C., Fonagy, P., Fultz, J., Simulinas, M. A. and Yates, M. (2005), Homeless Near a Thousand Homes: Outcomes of Homeless Youth in a Crisis Shelter. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 75: 347–355. doi: 10.1037/0002-94188.8.131.527
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received February 21, 2003 Revision received February 20, 2004 Accepted March 15, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.