Former Foster Youth Attending College: Resilience and the Transition to Young Adulthood
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
2005 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 381–394, July 2005
How to Cite
Hines, A. M., Merdinger, J. and Wyatt, P. (2005), Former Foster Youth Attending College: Resilience and the Transition to Young Adulthood. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 75: 381–394. doi: 10.1037/0002-94184.108.40.2061
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received January 24, 2003 Revision received February 23, 2004 Accepted March 24, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!